When will I get my advance

vquinn2991

When will I get my advance

PaulaM

When will I get my advance

Stimulus payments started to be deposited on January 8th for millions of our customers affected by the IRS error. If you received an email from us, your stimulus payment should be deposited in the next few days. It may take some time for your stimulus payment to be processed by your bank and show up in your account. Payment will be deposited into the same bank account that you received your 2019 tax refund or paid 2019 taxes due.

If you don’t receive your stimulus payment by the end of the day on Monday, it's possible that the bank account it was sent to was no longer active. If your payment was rejected, we will be sending you an email in the next few days with instructions on how to update your bank account information, so your stimulus payment.

When will I get my advance

The Stimulus payment or the Turbo Tax Refund Advance?  Were you offered an Advance when you filed?

You don't get the Advance until AFTER your efile is Accepted by the IRS which won't be until Jan 27 or later.  This link explains it all and the amount you can get.  Read the whole page and the FAQs listed....

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-refund-advance/00/27333