Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kitana156

When was the day I filed my taxes and what is the expected day I suppose to get my refund

When  am I getting my refund
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

When was the day I filed my taxes and what is the expected day I suppose to get my refund

If you efiled, In the PDF of your TurboTax return, the last page of the federal return should be an "electronic postmark" that shows your name, Social Security number, the date and time that you e-filed the return, and the date that the IRS accepted it.

When you efile you get back 2 emails.  The first email only confirms the transmission.  The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.  And check your spam folder for them.

When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  What does it say?

If your return was Accepted then check IRS Where's my refund

https://www.irs.gov/refunds/

Turbo Tax just gives an estimated date.  They tell everyone 21day estimate.

rjs
Level 15
Level 15

There is no "expected day" when you will get your refund. No one, not even the IRS, can tell you when you will get your refund. There are many variables that can affect how long it takes to process your tax return and issue your refund. The IRS says that, for e-filed tax returns, they pay 9 out of 10 refunds within 21 days. Yours could be the one out of 10 that takes longer. Go to Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions on the IRS web site for more information about the factors that can affect when you get your refund, and a link to check the status of your refund.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies