selenamichelleko

When should I get my federal return if it got accepted February 1st 2020 and i claimed my son on my return. Also this is my first time filling

rjs

There's no way to know exactly when you will get your refund. There are many variables that can affect how long it takes to process your tax return and issue your refund. The IRS says that they pay 9 out of 10 refunds within three weeks. Yours could be the one out of 10 that takes longer. If you are getting the Earned Income Credit (EIC) or the Additional Child Tax Credit the earliest you can get your refund is the first week of March. Go to the following link on the IRS web site for more information about the factors that can affect when you get your refund, and a link to check the status of your refund.

Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions

EbonyL122824

Taxpayers who claim the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit may experience a refund hold. WMR on IRS.gov and the IRS2Go appwill be updated with projected deposit dates for most early EITC/ACTC refund filers by February 22. So EITC /ACTC filers will not see an update to their refund status for several days after Feb. 15.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/refund-timing?fbclid=IwAR0LmAq-xrqka_ssixVAVBcGY_2oCik1-D-gnaqrPVuGB...