When my e file was accepted i started checking irs refund an it showed processing then couple days later it said info dosent match

At first irs refund said processing a couole days later it keeps saying wrong info im puting in but im not

This could be that they corrected the return for prior years returns for tax owed or found a mistake that you were unaware of ....I would keep call them if it is 21 days since they accepted  your  e filed return I heard they were also using new auditing guidelines this year 

Corrected the return for prior years return?? An I didn’t owe anything for last year

I know my son had child support in arrears n that changed his numbers again only suggestions to rule out other possibilities

How do I get a hold of someone in Turbo Tax by telephone?

If the IRS accepted your return then only the IRS can tell you about it.  They don't update Turbo Tax about your return.  You need to call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040