turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When my e file was accepted i started checking irs refund an it showed processing then couple days later it said info dosent match

At first irs refund said processing a couole days later it keeps saying wrong info im puting in but im not

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

When my e file was accepted i started checking irs refund an it showed processing then couple days later it said info dosent match

This could be that they corrected the return for prior years returns for tax owed or found a mistake that you were unaware of ....I would keep call them if it is 21 days since they accepted  your  e filed return I heard they were also using new auditing guidelines this year 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

This could be that they corrected the return for prior years returns for tax owed or found a mistake that you were unaware of ....I would keep call them if it is 21 days since they accepted  your  e filed return I heard they were also using new auditing guidelines this year 

Corrected the return for prior years return?? An I didn’t owe anything for last year

I know my son had child support in arrears n that changed his numbers again only suggestions to rule out other possibilities
Hirstjim
Returning Member

How do I get a hold of someone in Turbo Tax by telephone?

If the IRS accepted your return then only the IRS can tell you about it.  They don't update Turbo Tax about your return.  You need to call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies