turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When I try to print my return it says "Your South Carolina return is currently unavailable to view, print, or download because some of the forms haven't been finalized"

I have contact Intuit support and asked when I will be able to print but can't get a straight answer.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
SusanY1
Expert Alumni

When I try to print my return it says "Your South Carolina return is currently unavailable to view, print, or download because some of the forms haven't been finalized"

I do not currently see any  outstanding forms for South Carolina e-file at this time.  If you are using a downloaded or installed version of TurboTax, please go to the Online menu and check for updates. 

If you are using the online version of TurboTax, please logout of the program, clear your browser cache and cookies (in browser settings or Ctrl+Shift+Delete in Chrome) and then restart your browser and see if that will clear this error for you.

If the error persists, please let us know so we can assist in further troubleshooting.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Susan, thank you for your response.  To be clear, I was able to efile my SC return.  What I am unable to do is print a copy of my return or save a copy of my return as a pdf so that I can look it over.  The link you provided says that Form SC1040ES won't be ready for print until 3/7/2024.  My SC return does have that form included.

I am using the desktop version of TurboTax Premiere and have all the current updates.  See screenshots below.

Cant Print SC.pngSC Forms.png

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

See this post in community: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/state-taxes/discussion/successfully-printed-south-carolina-2023-in...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies