kyocera-1

When does the turbo tax prepaid card come in the mail if that's the option you wanted your refund deposited on ???

7-10 business days.

7-10 business days.

bamagirl0810

Mine was here in 4 days
jaxandlane30

What does the card look like so I know if it's the right ones by TurboTax? I got a white one in the mail but idk if it's just a random prepaid card or one through TurboTax and greendot .
bamagirl0810

Mine was Black with blue in the middle
jaxandlane30

i filed my return through turbotax on February 4th but it was rejected so i filed it again on February 17th did my prepaid card get mailed to me when i first filed or whenever the irs actually accepted it
jacindavo19

I'm still waiting on mine ive been waiting over a month for mine and still nothing