dimej

When do I receive my stimulus check

ColeenD3

When do I receive my stimulus check

The IRS has their own time table when is not made public.

The IRS said the first checks for those who have direct deposit set up with the IRS will start to go out the week of April 13

The stimulus money will arrive either in your bank account if you set up direct deposit with the IRS for past refunds during tax season, or in the mail with your registered address. 

If you would like to set up direct deposit to receive your payment directly to your bank account, the IRS said it expects to have an online tool you can use to set up and track electronic payments by April 17.

Davey6

When do I receive my stimulus check

by my tax return this year , do i qualify for the covid19 check , can you check this out for me thank you .

KatrinaB48

When do I receive my stimulus check

Although some filers, such as high-income filers, will not qualify for an Economic Impact Payment, most will. Please view this IRS link for more information. If you have filed your 2018 or 2019 return, then you do not need to do anything thing else to receive a qualifying stimulus payment. The IRS will use the information from your tax return to send your payment. Please view this IRS link and use the Get Your Payment application, available mid-April, to check the status of your stimulus payment and update your direct deposit information if necessary.