Ask the Experts Self-Employed & Gig Workers! >> Event happening TODAY!

When do I get my tax refund?

KatrinaLO

When do I get my tax refund?

If you e-filed your tax returns, you can also click here e-file status lookup tool to check your e-file status. If you filed it successfully, you should see PendingAccepted or Rejected.

You are able to track your return once it has been accepted. E-filed returns are typically accepted within 48 hours, but sometimes the IRS can take longer. Once you've confirmed your return has been accepted, you can begin to track your refund. The IRS issues most refunds in less than 21 days, although some require additional time. Please see below for more information on tracking your federal refund:

https://www.irs.gov/refunds  

KatrinaLO

When do I get my tax refund?

https://www.irs.gov/refunds