dp1john

When do I get my return back?

I filed two weeks ago.
RamonT

When do I get my return back?

You can find this information when you log into your TurboTax Online account in the Overview section. It will have the status under both federal and state, if applicable. You may also check the IRS' site, Where's my refund: https://www.irs.gov/refunds.

The IRS releases most refunds within 21 calendar days after the e-file has been accepted, not 21 days from the e-filing date. For mailed returns, allow 5-6 weeks from the postmark date.

Please wait 24 hours after your federal return has been accepted before looking it up at Where's My Refund? See also Where's My Refund FAQs.

If it has been more than 21 days since your return has been accepted you will need to contact the IRS. Their telephone number is 1-800-829-1040- Business hours Monday - Friday 7am-7pm