• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
runyajp

What was my refund?

• Haven't receivey refund or my stimulus payment. Need to know what my refund was supposed to be. I now have a bill from the IRS.
2 Replies
DoninGA
Level 15

What was my refund?

To access your current or prior year tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

xmasbaby0
Level 15

What was my refund?

Are you sure you were supposed to get a refund?   Look at your Form 1040 and see if there is an amount on line 35a.   Or did you have a tax due amount on line 37?

Did you have an amount on line 30 for the recovery rebate credit?   if the IRS thinks they already sent your 1st and/or 2nd EIP payment then they may have recalculated your refund and you may owe now instead of getting a refund.   Their letter should explain what has been changed.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v