Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What is wrong with ur turbo tax card app

Im not able to log in at all in any of the site i put my correct information and still keeps saying error try again whats going

I get the same error message.

Coulon88
Returning Member

Why dont you find out yourself rather or not you are eligible it not hard you sound really rude and lazy

I was able to get on the app at like 1AM this morning. After about 10AM this morning I wasn’t  able to get on the app, website or get through on the number on the back of my card. I called 5 times & the 5th time I finally got a recording saying they were receiving so many calls & to try to call back later or tomorrow. I ended up going to an ATM around 1PM to check my card balance & my stimulus payment wasn’t on there. I went to www.irs.gov check my payment & it did show it was sent to my bank on today, 4/15. It also doesn’t show the last 4 digits of your bank account number so don’t freak out. It’s the last 4 digits of the main SS# you filed your taxes with.

Now it’s around 6:30PM & I still wasn’t able to get on the app & I didn’t try to call, BUT I was able to slowly get on the website via my cellphone & my deposit IS now on there. To also answer of the questions that I have seen: yes, my tax refund was deposited on to this same card & yes, I did get an advance on my taxes through this card. I also received an email from Turbo stating I would be getting my stimulus today & like I said I did. I don’t think they are all going in overnight like a lot of normal deposits usually do.

I’m sure they are completely overwhelmed with all of this as I’m sure everyone on the planet is in some way. This is all new I unchartered waters for everyone. Take a deep breath & everyone please stay safe, stay home & God bless!

Chel
Level 2

You need to go to irs.gov and click get my payment. Click get my payment on the next page. You need to give a lil info and it’ll let u know If they have your info or not. If not, you’ll have to give them bank account # and routing #. You’ll need some refund info as well. This is what my sister, her friend, my daughter, and I had to do. Hoping to get the $ in next couple days. 

Turbo tax looking for experts

I keep getting error: There was a problem connecting to turbo card, please try again later 

Chel
Level 2

Go to the turbo card website. That’s what my sister and I had to do. It runs really slow, but it works. 

Shouldn't of had to do all that. I can't even log into the cards app to get the routing number or my account number. It's all total horse**bleep** considering the IRS ALREADY has the account info on my tax papers. 

Chel
Level 2

Go to the website. It runs really slow, but it works. 

Rr35
Level 1

I can’t login to my app it’s a error

Catiera

My app is also broken for 2 days now. I was finally able to logon to the website and check my balance but was unable to transfer and stash my cash. It said my stash was closed and moved it all back to my card, then kicked a out and I can’t log back in.

The phone number says they have a high call volume and the hung up on me. 

I have been able to use my debit card just fine with no problems today. 

My app is also not working, and I also can't log in on the website, I'd like to transfer funds. Not working

Madisonk
Returning Member

I was finally able to login to the website but my check still hasn’t came through. Checked irs website and they said they didn’t have my info for direct deposit and so I filled it out and then it said the tax information I entered was wrong. And then it logged me out and said I couldn’t access the website anymore today. This is getting to be very frustrating.

If I do not get a representative in the next hour I am reporting you to the better business bureau 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies