What if I filed my taxes and the irs doesn’t have ...

What if I filed my taxes and the irs doesn’t have record

If the IRS sent a letter asking for the return just send them a signed copy ... sometimes they just get lost in processing. 

Employee TurboTax Specialist

This is normal. It can take anywhere from a few days to 3 weeks to update. Until the IRS starts processing it on their own, you may not find record of it or the website may say that you have put in incorrect information when tracking your federal refund. As your return moves through the system, the status of it will be updated accordingly. Continue checking the Where’s My Federal Refund?  tool for updates. Updates are made daily, usually overnight. You may also download the IRS2Go app to check your Federal refund status.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/return-status/help/what-does-accepted-mean/00/26285