Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Steve119

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Mine was accepted  on feb 6 and am still getting the same thing  it's being processed and  of course no help from irs no contact  from  them at all been over 60 days got my stimulus  but woohoo 

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Mine was accepted by the IRS and when I didnt receive it I called Tirbk Tax and they can't seem to give me an answer. I made a agreement with them that the money would be dedicated when I get the money and up to now they took 150.00 from my bank and still haven't gotten my refund. How is that fair? It's not. I'm waiting in desperation for my money. I'm not rich. I just want what is mine to support my family 

I did not get my tax return it or I do not know what is going on but I will never use TurboTax again

I did not get my tax return either I will not use TurboTax ever again thank you for stealing my money you money-hungry monsters

I file my taxes in January got a letter 60 days been up haven't heard anything taxes still process have receive a stimulus payment updated my direct deposit this **bleep** is too much 

SAME exact thing happened to me. Filed feb 10, verified march 11th and was stupid to think I'd be lucky enough to get my taxes april 12th 😕 idk if im replying to the expecting person. I had to create an account in between.. but im im sorry ur going thru this! Idk where u are but here in Florida u can contact TAS. They arent technically working but if u havent gotten ur TAXES (they don't help with stimulus) you can contact them and if you are suffering a hardship, pregnancy would be a really big one, they can get it started for you in the meantime so that it's ready for the IRS agent that's going to process your taxes once they get back to work. Try looking into it and see if they will help you. My problem was that I filed last time in 2011 and I had a different last name then so I filed in 2019 under a different last name and the social security office never updated the information to the IRS and that's why I'm not getting close to $4,000 that I really really need!! And I heard they were done sending out stimulus checks so if we haven't gotten ours yet I doubt we will

Trust me I understand your frustration. I don't understand why there are essential workers like cashiers, doctors and nurses but yet they tell us to stay home and then they send home essential IRS workers who really need to get us our money..... I MEAN IDU!!!!!! Would you not consider IRS workers essential? I also don't understand why they wouldn't have gotten our money out first and then closed everything up. I know it's hard because this came fast but there's no excuse pandemic is the third biggest reason for an end-of-the-world scenario. Don't you think that people should have been better prepared? and now they're talking about opening everything up which is just going to make everything worse but that's off the subject.

Shawn-Baker21
Returning Member

I never received my fed taxes or never received paper work did my taxes jan.29

KD49

I’m going through the same thing, I filed 1/29/20 it was accepted and then I received a letter from the IRS 3/15/20 saying there was further processing that needed to be done and some code for incorrect calculations and that I should receive my refund within 60 days from that letter???? It’s now 5/15/20 and Where’s my Refund is STILL saying still being processed. I Haven’t received my refund. This is crazy!!!!

I e-filed on February 1st. The only thing that changed was my address.  I was sent a letter to verify who I was due to my address change! I haven't been able to and don't understand why if my direct deposit has been the same account for the past 8 years. I received my stimulus check with no problem,  but my refund the IRS will not let go of it. 

Me too, I have been waiting 2 months for my federal tax refund and nothing yet.

It just says "Still processing, a refund date will be provided when it becomes available."

I have gotten my refund in about 2 weeks in years prior. This year is just horrible having to wait and worry that something may be wrong with my return.

I just see so many other people complaining that it at least give me some comfort that I'm not the only one.

Yes and this turbo tax takes our money on top of us not getting our income tax that's a rip off they need to give us our money and take it from our refund like they said 

I tried to process my 2019 income tax and it wouldn't allow me to it said that my number have been processed already and I had I had that problem last year and I had to get hardship my 2018 income tax I had to get a hardship my 2018 taxes so I was wondering am I having the same problem I had to get amendments 2018 taxes last year because they said my number has been used already so I am I having the same problem this year is my stimulus check being processed now when should I expect it

I filed my taxes on Feb 9th and they were accepted within a half hour Still no refund and was setup as direct deposit with TT but they got there money from me weeks ago!! Not happy!!!

I'm still waiting for my federal 90 days, & yet to get a stimulus  check. Can't get in touch with anyone. It said it's still being processed, & when I check where my stimulus  check is, it said they dont have enough information to send a check. This is unreal.!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies