mgates1956

What does the Satisfaction Guaranteed Refund Policy have to do my refund of $80.78 for a product that I did not need? This involves billing how do I get my money back.

This involves billing how do I get my money back?

The satisfaction guaranteed policy only applies to the version of TurboTax that you pay for in advance, when you buy a CD or download it to install on your own computer. When you use TurboTax online, the program is free to start, and the final charges are determined by the complexity of your return and any options you selected. When you pay for TurboTax online, you are acknowledging that you are satisfied with the service, and the official policy is that no refunds are given.

If you think you can persuade customer support to issue a refund, you must contact them directly. This board is not official customer support and cannot help you.