Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What do I do if my NetSpend card hasn't came in?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

When you chose how you wanted to receive your refund, did it actually use the term "NETSPEND", or did it refer to the new card that's being used this year--the Turbo Prepaid Visa Card?   Was the word NetSpend actually on a screen  you saw or on a review screen or elsewhere?

There have been a couple of users that have used the term "NetSpend", and it's not clear what they were experiencing.   If you are seeing NetSpend somewhere in your program, are you able to take a screen image and post it here?  Be sure to remove any personal info from it before posting.

If so, you can add it to your question above, by clicking on EDIT, just to the right of your question's title.  Then scroll down to where it says "attach files."    But do not post any image that has personal info in this public forum.

You cannot post it in a comment.  You have to open up your question above to post it.

It was a turbo card

The Turbo Prepaid Visa Card should have arrived in 5-10 business days after you were approved for it.

If it didn't, you will find a phone number for the Turbo Card customer service in this FAQ:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4139949-how-to-get-your-tax-refund-on-a-turbo-prepaid-visa-card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies