Solved: What address will my refund be sent to

What address will my refund be sent to

I no longer have my turbo card and the address I have on file I no longer live at.

What address will my refund be sent to

Since the IRS is using information from your 2019 return, the IRS will use the address that is on your 2019 return.  

For your 2019 return, you cannot change your information once a return has been accepted & processed.  You will be able to change your personal information when you file your 2020 return.

Right now you can send in a change of address form (8822) to the IRS.

https://www.irs.gov/faqs/irs-procedures/address-changes/address-changes

If you need to change your information for your State, you can go to your State's website for information.

Make sure you have changed your address with the post office.

What address will my refund be sent to