turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

palasia7

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

You had the still processing message before the WMR ?

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Mine went from accepted n still processing to receive n it’s begin process
palasia7

Thanks for the feedback.

Mine has said it is being processed all the way up till today... today my bar is gone and just says still being processed.... hopefully i make it through this next batch... filed 2/5

Efiled and accepted 2/4. Wmr showed first bar "return received", tt152, and refund amount on 2/6 until 2/20. 2/21 bars disappear and is replaced by "your return is STILL being processed, refund date will be issued when available" still have tt152 but no refund amount. Didn't claim any tax credits.

My transcript showed 846 code this morning as expected. 2/27 refund date as expected. WMR will probably update tomorrow. I would bank on 27th
marvo_86

Marky 777777 is night i checked my status anf my bars went way but it still say processing and code 152 do you know if thats normal??

I still have the stilll processing message but I called and a rep gave me my ddd 2/27 so they are starting to update transcripts and a lot of ppl got the same ddd on fb forum also
shakita16

Thank You  that’s what the rep told me too that I should see mine Thursday February  27th
shakita16

I meant February 27th

So if its still saying still being processed it's good
shakita16

Being processed and still being processed are two different things. Being process means that the return was received, accepted, and just waited for approval. Still being processed means your return may need further more review
chameeka5

Last year my bars went from being to still being , it took almost 4 months and 3 holds for them to get it right so this year should be alot better hopefully for everyone

I just talked to someone from irs i was told everything os good its just so slow and since i have no codes im good its just being procesed and tomorrrow it will be updated with a ddd set for 2-27

We have received your tax return and it is being processed.
Please Note:
For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies