Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

we have got no stimulus or refund idk why

our  taxes were accepted feb 14 and it said we have it on the 6th of march never got it ive tried calling irs even when i get through the phone hangs up turbotax says nothing wrong on therer end but i had moved since last year so my adress and bank changed i updated it on my new taxes all my mail moved but irs says on get my payment and refund status my info dosent match they told me they sent my 600$ and my 1400$ to my old bank i cant get the 2800 even tho we filed married joint because my 2020 taxes havent been accepted even tho turbotax says they were if i call it says no routs availble or due to high call volumes call cant be completed as diled and hangs up i cant get through to make a apointment at local irs building i need help i cant check anyhting on irs site it dosent let me turbotax says they didnt have any flags or issues with my return so they dont know why irs hasent issued a payment and my lease runs out in 2 months i have to move again so im afaird theyll send a paper check to this address after i move or they already did to my old house and someone already took it if anyone can give advise or help i would appreicate it 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

we have got no stimulus or refund idk why

1. For the record saying you got the payment and you did not, you will need to start a payment trace. This will take some time. See: Economic Impact Payment Information Center — Topic F: Payment Issued but Lost, Stolen, Destroyed or ...

2. Accepted is the first step. It just means received. It does not mean approved just yet. You did the right thing to get the 2020 tax return filed. 

3. Information doesn't match means you have tried three times within 24 hours and you are locked out for 24 hours.

See: Get My Payment Frequently Asked Questions (last question in the Error Messages/Lockouts section)

Here is another way to try to see your account: IRS View Your Tax Account.

4. Click the link for help getting a local taxpayer advocate. Contact the Taxpayer Advocate Service Online at: Taxpayer Advocate Service Contact Us

For all related taxpayer advocate information, see: Topic No. 104 Taxpayer Advocate Service – Your Voice at the IRS.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies