Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening TOMORROW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

YOU MADE ME SMILE!

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Did you check with your bank?

Yep! Same here! I am beginning to wonder if the IRS knows.

I have the same issues shows the last four of my account number but no date yet .. have you had an update ?

We have been going through the same situation. We filed our taxes in February and ended up getting "reviewed". We owe back taxes from 2017 but it is less than our refund. We updated our DD on the 15th as soon as it opened and still getting the same message. I found this thread when there was only a few comments and now I see it's not just me. I have contacted the lady from the tax advocacy center that is helping with the review and she said that they are not allowed to discuss the stimulus with anyone. I did find a fax number for the dept of treasury. I am going to send a fax Monday morning about this issue. I'll let you guys know when or if I get a response. I am losing any hope that I will get the stimulus. I do want to thank everyone that contact the media. I watch CNN daily and I know they will try to help with what they can. 

@amygomez678 

Patience, they are sending money all way till September. OFC, we wanted it early through the GMP portal. It's just a matter of time till they properly fix it. But rest assured, you'll get your money!

Are they still basing it on income or are we literally last? My income date was yesterday so that's why I am asking.

So do you know something we don’t know?  😜Does that still apply if it’s been over two weeks since you to put in your direct deposit information, and they updated the site to say that they were going to deposit your check into the last four digits of your account number, but they still haven’t updated that site to give you your payment date?

I thought we would get lucky and they would use our income date from the paper checks as the dd date but I guess not 🤷‍♀️

@amygomez678 

Income. And I doubt we are last. They are not going to fix this at the end. People are becoming very anxious, and this will get worst for them if they don't provide an answer.

@OE316  

My income date was the 8th (yesterday). That's how I know it is not all being based on income. We still have the same update saying we are eligible, along with all the other stuff. I emailed my congressman and Monday I am faxing the Dept of Treasury. We have not recieved a refund or stimulus and we are low income,hence the May 8th paper check date, and trying to take care of 4 kids. There are many others that are in the same situation as I am and it's alot harder than some people realize. 

@amy Gomez, its emergency money! Waiting til September isnt emergency money now is it? Pretty sure you must be looking for yours as well being you are on this thread!

How are yall putting in your dd, I cant get past not enough info yet, they working on it

@amygomez678 

Oh for sure.. this was talked about pages ago.

Since we filled the DD information during the infamous days, the system put us in IRS purgatory. So the checks are only being sent to those that didn't use the GMP tool. 

This is a horrible situation. I feel your pain, and am also struggling with my family. I am just trying to stay positive that this week we will indeed get good news. This is all picking up Steam very quick, and more will be involved this upcoming week. Is just a matter of time now.

@JLM40 

I don't know anything about September and I hope we don't have to wait that long. Another person posted about September, not me. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies