Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

We apologize your return is delayed on wheres my refund as ststus

It’s a mess for sure

I did read where if you filed with a known tax preparer, such as TurboTax, they will contact them and try to correct any mistakes before pushing it into manual review. Is this correct?

NO ... that is not correct.  First of all TT is NOT a tax preparer ... it is a DIY income tax program where YOU prepare your own return.  And I have been a tax pro for 30 years and the IRS has NEVER contacted me instead of the taxpayer for any reason what so ever.  

Dream on. We’re talking about the IRS. 

So frustrating.  I've tried twice now to register with ID.me so I can look at my transcript.  Both times, after going through the driver's license pic, selfie and all the other BS, they tell me they can't verify my phone numbers.  They didn't have any trouble sending me the request for a verification number, but they can't verify my phone?  I keep getting emails from them saying "Almost there.  Finish verifying your identity."  What concerns me is all my personal information and selfie is now out there, but they won't let me register.  UGH.  Can anybody tell me how I can stop those reminder emails?

@DenverDad Go to the bottom of the email and there should be a highlighted link to unsubscribe from further emails. But just FYI I was able to verify my identity and can’t see my transcripts because they show N/A like I never filed my return smh

Thank you very much.  Sorry your frustrations too. With everything I’m hearing in this forum, I’m 99.9% certain that I’ll go to a professional tax preparer from now on.  I love TurboTax but dealing with the IRS sucks. 

Update:  I just went into my email and there's no unsubscribe button at the bottom.  I'm going to try to delete my ID.me account today.  I just looked the organization up on "Pissedconsumer.com" and it doesn't look good.

The overall rating of the company is 2.3 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.  Yikes!

Another update:  Got a “sorry to see you go” message when I cancelled my account, but they also said “Your ID.me account has been closed and profile information will be deleted within 7 days.”

That means all my personal info will be out there for 7 days.  Shaking in my boots. 

I finally got a ddd this morning!!!! 

@Jerjer  Awesome! I’m still waiting for mine,still getting the we apologize message and my transcripts are still N/A 😕

Yea. I still have the delay message on wmr, but my transcript has the date finally 

What’s your processing date and as of date ? When you file ? And did you recieve a letter I only got a 570 code last week and I was told I was under review !! Help

@monroe991  I filed on the 15th of January. Was accepted on the 24th of January. Top 2 transcripts show N/A and bottom ones show “no return on file” and both have no codes or info.  Only code is on my wmr and that’s code 570

I filed January 29th. My as of date is the 21st of March. Ddd is the 8th of March. I had codes 570 followed by 971. I checked it this morning and had codes 571 followed by the magical number of 846. Suppose to get a letter on the 14th of this month according to the lady I talked to on Monday and then start a 60 day review. But the IRS fixed the problem. Now I’m waiting for the money to hit!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies