andrew198532

Was wondering if i will get my stimules this year,also if it will go on my turbo card as i dont have a bank account,im confused on this i filed with turbo tax.

bluedeb

How will the IRS know where to send my payment?

The vast majority of people do not need to take any action. The IRS will calculate and automatically send the economic impact payment to those eligible.

For people who have already filed their 2019 tax returns, the IRS will use this information to calculate the payment amount. For those who have not yet filed their return for 2019, the IRS will use information from their 2018 tax filing to calculate the payment. The economic impact payment will be deposited directly into the same banking account reflected on the return filed.

If your TurboTax card is on your 2019 return & it is still active, then the IRS will use that banking information to deposit your stimulus money.

bluedeb