Johnboy777

Turbotax instruction sheets says mail a copy of my ammended fed return with my state return. Do I staple these together, stack them in same enveolope and mail to FTB?

For additional clarity, I've ammended both Federal and State returns.
I know I have to mail ammended Federal return to IRS.  The State return instructions indicate to attach a copy of the ammended Federal return.  I just need to know if I need to separate these in any way (e.g. staple them before putting in evelope) or just stack them in order (state on top and fed at bottom in same envelope) and mail to Franchise Tax Board.  Any help is sincerely appreciated.

How did you amend 2020?  The 1040-X form isn't available here on TT yet.

Johnboy777

This is for prior years and not this year.

Johnboy777

This is for prior years and not 2020.