Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

First time I owe to IRS. Status shows accepted and I payed the entire amount On March 15th. Will there be an additional status? Is my 2018 tax return complete?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

First time I owe to IRS. Status shows accepted and I payed the entire amount On March 15th. Will there be an additional status? Is my 2018 tax return complete?

TurboTax cannot update your status to when your taxes are paid.  Since your return has been accepted & you enter information to pay taxes owed, you can done & your return is complete.  You can check your bank account to see when the money is deducted.

To verify the date that Federal funds will be withdrawn from your account, confirm that funds have been transferred, or cancel the transaction up to 48 hours before the date you designated the funds to be debited, call the IRS at 1 (888) 353-4537.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899148-when-will-my-tax-payment-go-through

View solution in original post

1 Reply

TurboTax cannot update your status to when your taxes are paid.  Since your return has been accepted & you enter information to pay taxes owed, you can done & your return is complete.  You can check your bank account to see when the money is deducted.

To verify the date that Federal funds will be withdrawn from your account, confirm that funds have been transferred, or cancel the transaction up to 48 hours before the date you designated the funds to be debited, call the IRS at 1 (888) 353-4537.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899148-when-will-my-tax-payment-go-through

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies