Turbo tax incorrectly fills out the MO-TC when onl...

Turbo tax incorrectly fills out the MO-TC when only one person has the tax credit. How can I change the MO-TC to show this? turbo tax will not let me change the form.

it depends. How does Turbo Tax incorrectly fill out the form? I ran a sample test in my program and recorded information that was strictly under my name and received the full amount of the credit. I ran this in Turbo Tax Online thus if you were using the software version, this may make a difference. Check your entries in the program to make sure everything is reported in your name and not your spouse's. 

I am doing a joint return using a cd version of turbotax.

I have a misc. maternity home credit in excess of $100 in my name only.

My MO taxes are less than 100.

Turbo tax applies the correct credit for me on the MO-TC but also applies $7 on my spouses.

I cannot go into the "forms" option and change this.