Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Cf551

Turbo Tax Card. Never again.

None of these numbers work none of the websites work cannot talk to anyone live what's going on

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

If you run into any issues contact Turbo Prepaid Visa at (888) 285-4169 because we can only provide limited help over the forum. 

How to get your tax refund on a Turbo® Visa® Debit Card 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
britty14

I was also denied the refund advance and after being denied, I entered in my bank info to receive the refund DD. Then Monday the 24th I received an email saying my refund card would be coming soon and would be getting my refund back on the card, even though I was denied the advance. I have yet to receive the card and havent had any other information about it. Even on my tax form it says I'm getting my refund direct deposit to my bank account. So, I tried calling the customer service number listed above and went through the automated process only to get stuck on entering my birthday and it keeps saying its invalid. I type it in correctly every single time in an 8 digit format and eventually it just hung up on me because it kept rejecting it. If this is any indication of what a hassle it's going to be to try and figure out how I'm going to get my refund back (or getting my refund back on a card that I havent received yet) I will not being using TurboTax again. This is ridiculous. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies