Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Turbo stated IRS accepted my return on the 1st of February, however, as of today, the IRS is claiming that they have not received it. Anyone else run into this?

Turbo tax see us on here ...they need to tell us something
macie_13

Turbo stated IRS accepted my return on the 1st of February, however, as of today, the IRS is claiming that they have not received it. Anyone else run into this?

I filed mine 2/2/2018 and the irs where’s my refund says it can’t be found. I’ve typed everything correctly is anyone getting any answers? I also paid fees.

Me too my tax preparer use turbo tax and we filed 2/2 and still no accepted on irs at this point I’m worried calling tomorrow my tax preparer

@pompon2011 TurboTax is not intended for tax preparers; Intuit makes other software for them. If you're paying your preparer and they're using TurboTax, your preparer is violating the law because TurboTax puts "Self-Prepared" (i.e., you did it yourself) in the preparer section instead of the information the IRS requires from paid preparers.

Maybe is another software I just want my refund to be accepted I’m worried now

If you didn’t use Turbo Tax yourself you need to check with your tax preparer.
macie_13

I used turbo tax called today and said the irs updates on Wednesday’s.. so may be we will see accepted then

Which ever way you use turbo tax preparer we not gettin any updates...likr really??

For anyone return not showing on the irs WMF..if you had to attach a form 8862. Please go back and check your line for the correct amount

I can check mine now
tjsmom320

I e-filed on 1/30 & turbo tax said it was accepted by the IRS a week later & there is no record of my return on WMR...I’m nervous too something isn’t right!

Its more of the irs i think but it will update

Anything new info?
tjsmom320

I actually got to talk to someone at the irs but it was a waste of my time. They wouldn’t check to see if they received my return just told me to keep checking WMR

Talk to my tax preparer today found out he just send it today I just check wmr and thank god is finally receive
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies