ag-24-17-

Trying to print returns and the "preparing your documents" for 30 min. How long does this take.

Kat

You may not be allowed to print your returns until the IRS and/or state has accepted them.  The IRS doesn't officially open filing season until January 29. 

So just wait until you've received email confirmation that your returns have been accepted before trying to print.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Kat