Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Xochi789

TPG Turbo Tax fraud

So I’ve been filling with turbo tax for years never had an issue until I filed on March 15 2022 for my 2021 taxes 

I selected the direct deposit option and it just gets worse from there first my taxes were accepted and I found out by the irs that they were filed incorrectly by turbo tax on top of that i got a direct deposit in the amount of $ 46 in USAA checking account but my original refund amount was $665 I’ve emailed tpg directly and have called them and I’ve gotten no where I can’t believe I paid to file my taxes with turbo tax I feel like they have scammed so many people this year 

707BDF41-BC2B-4DF2-A4A2-8EF44D51FD2E.png

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

TPG Turbo Tax fraud

In this public forum, we cannot diagnose why your refund has been reduced.  For additional information, please see this Help Article or this TurboTax blog post.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Xochi789

TPG Turbo Tax fraud

It’s not the amount that’s the issue it’s that It’s the fact that I used your service paid for it and it was done incorrectly on top of that people are having. Their taxes with held from tpg and turbo tax is not trying to help the situation why pay to have my taxes done when they were don’t incorrectly 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies