turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Today is the day I was supposed to receive my refund. I received letter from irs about identity verification before I receive my refund. Lajit??

@amrogers1836 I verified my identity on 2/20 today is 4/28--- I dont understand why you are so dumb that you cant count 9 weeks. but thanks for showing everyone there is one of you in every batch...

Today is the day I was supposed to receive my refund. I received letter from irs about identity verification before I receive my refund. Lajit??

Hi it has been 10 weeks for me since I verified my identity and I haven’t received my return via direct deposit m nor another letter in the mail. My status online still says it is being processed.
envy0

Does your wmr  say anything codes when they request you to verify your identity? I moved and haven't received anything and it's been 21days since my refund was accepted. I haven't been able to call because I work 12 hour days.

Today is 5/22 I verified 2/20- just checked WMR still processing...

The IRS told me from the day I verified that was June 11th she said count 6-9 weeks she don't see nothing in the notes so she said just give them 6-9 weeks in my 6 week is tomorrow the 23 the next deposit is the 23 from IRS so im a lil lost someone help me

I still havent gotten mine, now I have a taxpayer advocate who asked a whole lot of info I provided and she doesnt return my calls and claims she didnt get any dox... so who knows...
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies