To get a view/print a copy of your 2016 tax return...

How can I print the elctronic filing instruction page for my 2016 Federal Tax Return

when I was done doing my taxes and efiling. I didnt get to print out the page "Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2916 Federal Tax Return"  I need to print a copy for my records.  I can print the actual 1040 and I did

To get a view/print a copy of your 2016 tax return after filing (including filing instructions & "Thank you" letter):

1. Sign in with the same login you used when you filed your return.
  2. Click the down-arrow next to My TurboTax
  3. Click on the My Tax Timeline
  4. Scroll toward the bottom of that screen, in the Some things you can do section, click Add a state (This is just a workaround - you are not really going to add a state - program window will spin/update).
  5. Click down-arrow next to My Account (top right, next to the Search box).
  6. Click on Print Center.
  7. Click on Print, save or preview this year's return.
  8. Under Choose your option:, select All forms.
  9. Click on View or print box.
  10. Pop up will ask if you want to Save file or Open in Adobe. Choose one of the two.
  11. Click on Tax Timeline to go back to original login screen.

Edited (Original TurboTax Tax Support Agent
TurboTaxTomK)