turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I go to the WMR site and it says We can not provide any info about your refund. To call IRS and give Ref# 9001 what does this mean

Its been 3 months since I filed I'm on the verge of eviction cause I was supposed to pay my back rent I have had to order 6 cards and still haven't gotten one I will never use this service again

I go to the WMR site and it says We can not provide any info about your refund. To call IRS and give Ref# 9001 what does this mean

I havent been able to pull up my transcripts online for 3 yrs now so I wont know if anything is updated until wmr updated

Updates
Mindizzy

@stephen8335 irs told me sometimes with this Id verify WMR may not even update they may just deposit especially if yu selected dd idk I still have. No updates

I havent updated yet either, also I haven't been able to order transcripts online for years so that is not a option I have, i know i am a weekly , I'm praying i update tonight for tomorrow.
Mindizzy

Me too @stephen8335 I be praying for us all smh this is just crazy
Mindizzy

Again another week no updates lord 😕 smh
Mindizzy

Again another week no updates lord 😕 smh

any updates ??? i am still showing no updates
Mindizzy

Me neither @rchellet15 nothing nothing nothing I’m so sad and I have to pay turbo tax next week

@rchellet15 I had to get a tax advocate involved

She said she didnt see anything wrong with my taxes and that she is going to find out why they haven't finished processing it.

how do i get an advocate @stephen8335

They work for the IRS,  so you can call the IRS an request a tax advocate or Google IRS tax advocate and you will see a number to call.
Mindizzy

Anyone has an update yet? No update here
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies