There’s a problem with my tax return

guillory1992

There’s a problem with my tax return

There’s a problem with my tax return

Since no one can see your tax return or know where you are in the TurboTax program, you will need to describe your problem in detail before anyone can help you.

There’s a problem with my tax return

We cannot see your screen, your tax return or your account.  If you want help with a problem, please be specific and tell us about the problem.

Jimbo367

There’s a problem with my tax return

how did i go from getting a refund of 1400 to owning 4200

HeatherPLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

There’s a problem with my tax return

@Jimbo367: May I get you to provide some additional details?  Did you change any forms in your filing?  Did you amend your return.  Please respond here for further assistance. 

Jimbo367

There’s a problem with my tax return

the refund was like 1400 and change but they had to review afew things due to company corporate changes , thats why there were 2 w2s , i went threw re added the info again , as it was asked , i also added the turbo plus because of having help , then at the end it was saying 4200 and change owed 

MayaD

There’s a problem with my tax return

When you added another W-2 your gross income increased which means your taxable income also increased.

Your refund depends on the amount of taxes that your employers withheld during the year.

Keep in mind that the refund will continue to change until you enter all your forms and information and complete the final review. TurboTax will recalculate your refund every time you add more information to your tax return.