Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

IRS
Level 2

Tax topic 151 what does this mean? When will iIget my money? How much? Does it affect eic ?

letter*
tsia19

Tax topic 151 what does this mean? When will iIget my money? How much? Does it affect eic ?

Can I call them now even if the letter is not here yet? Cause it doesn’t tell me to wait for the letter is asking me if I want to know call the number and the reference number that’s on there . I wish there’s a picture I can attached so you can see it what I meant . But I call them Friday I didn’t give them the reference number yet . But she told me they just viewing it I might not need to provide anything or wait till the letter get here . This just confuse me .
IRS
Level 2

when did u file? call today 8am for IRS
flacco208

Early january and proof of your kids borth certifiactes health records school records etc
tsia19

I file January 29
tsia19

What does that mean?
flacco208

It means get your kids birth certifiacte there report cards adressed to your house there doctors shot records stuff like that
tsia19

I only file one . & she doesn’t go to school she’s only 5 . & she’s on my lease
tsia19

It shouldn’t be bad then
flacco208

Then doctors records n your lease when you get the letter they will tell you what you need and idk im under review too i sent in the info they wanted and now im waiting who knows how long
tsia19

This is not cool . So did you call them before you got the letter or you call them after you got the letter?
tsia19

I’m pretty sure you will get yours
tsia19

So I got the letter today . Saying to prove my relationship to my dependent . Is my partner niece but we been taking care of her . What other ways to prove to them outback relationship if we’re not marry yet ?
123cloey

Does anyone know a way to show proof of niece if I dont have  birth certificate or ss card? Will a letter from my mother stating shes her grandchild and my niece resided with us?

I had to prove that my niece  and nephew are blood related to me  by sending my birth certificate  and my sisters birth certificate  to show we have same parents and I had to send my niece and nephew birth certificate  and letters from their doctor and school to prove they lived with me all year. I filed  on January 22, it was accepted January  29. I received a letter requesting  proof on Feb 12, I faxed 47 pages of verification  on Feb 16 and mailed it to theme Feb 16 on March 12 they sent a letter stating they got the stuff I sent and they have until June 6 to finish the review.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies