The irs said they need more information about me t...

The irs said they need more information about me to me to receive my stimulus check and I thought everything was updated on here

This is likely due to an IRS error that has since been resolved.  Check again.

We are happy to share that stimulus payments will begin to be deposited on January 8th for millions of our customers affected by the IRS error. We expect most of these payments to be available that day, but banks could take a few business days to process.

Payment will be deposited into the same bank account that customers received their 2019 tax refund.

Customers receiving a stimulus payment will receive an email from TurboTax letting them know their stimulus payment is on the way. We have been working tirelessly with the Treasury and IRS to get stimulus payments to our customers. We know how important these funds are for so many Americans and we regret that an IRS error caused a delay.

Please note the following page for additional information: Why Haven’t I Received My Second Stimulus Check? 

Still the same thing . It’s said payment #2 not available 

The IRS Get My Payment tool has not yet been updated for all taxpayers affected by the IRS processing error.  You will likely see a payment today or very soon if all of the following are true:

• Filed a 2019 tax return,
  • Had a refund on the 2019 tax return,
  • Used direct deposit to receive their refund, and, 
  • Still have this same bank account.

More information about the payments and any additional updates can be found at the following links:

Yes 

If you had your TurboTax fees deducted from your refund when you filed your tax return, then the IRS may have sent your stimulus check to the bank that processed your refund, which is different from your bank. If this happened, then TurboTax will have notified the IRS of your correct account information.

Stimulus payments began to be deposited yesterday (January 8th) for millions of our customers affected by the IRS error. We expect most of these payments to be available today, but banks could take a few business days to process your payment.

You can use the following link to learn more:

https://blog.turbotax.intuit.com/tax-news/why-havent-i-received-my-second-stimulus-check-48743/?cid=...

If you do not receive it by the time you prepare your tax return this year, you can apply for the payment on your tax return and it will be included with your refund.