pem0330

The irs lost my taxes that I filed through turbo tax, how do I get turbo tax to resend my taxes?

What tax year are you referring to?

pem0330

My 2019 return. I found out that’s why I didn’t get the most recent stimulus payment 

@pem0330 wrote:

To access your prior year tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

A 2019 tax return can only be printed and mailed, it cannot be e-filed.

Print, sign, date and mail the tax return to the IRS.  Include with the mailed return any forms W-2 and 1099 which have taxes withheld.  Go to this IRS website for mailing addresses - https://www.irs.gov/filing/where-to-file-paper-tax-returns-with-or-without-a-payment

There are no penalties for filing a tax return after the due date if filing for a tax refund or there are no taxes owed.

pem0330

But I filed the taxes and they were accepted by the IRS and turbo tax, but my irs transcripts show that my 2019 return doesn’t exist. Can turbo tax not force the issue and resend the return since it was already accepted?