Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

The IRS isn't suppose to start accepting taxes until the 29th but mine was accepted on the 18th. how long will it take for me to receive my taxes based on this information?

Does your cycle change every year?

The IRS isn't suppose to start accepting taxes until the 29th but mine was accepted on the 18th. how long will it take for me to receive my taxes based on this information?

@titto20356 they do another update tonight.. that hapoened to a lot of people last tear. do you have an offset? that might be the reason why. Im still at 1 bar, no movement for me. dont panic, we will see a lot of movement come next week. you are fine.

@BellaNJakesMom yes, I have a offset.. that's what it probably is.. my refund amount is still there so it's probably that. I don't mind verifying but it's just waiting for the letter that takes for ever. But yes... I ordered my transcripts both last week so I know my refund was approved.... Just sucks...

I have PATH message this morning also , so hoping I get mine when they say .

@titto20356 i wouldnt worry. Tax offset will not delay your refund, i had one last year. If yiu d9nt update by next week you can always call and id verify with any rep. Good luck, keep me posted..

@BellaNJakesMom I appreciate the support... It will most likely update soon... I update weekly, which sucks but it will happen...

@titto20356 I had an offset last year & I actually received my refund within 6 days of filing since my amount was decreased.

@reneekale They always make me id verify.. never fails. Ever since that bullshit tax law passed... Year after year..

@titto20356 they always on some bullshit.

@titto20356 just checked WMR no change for me. Didn't get the PATH ACT MESSAGE. On this other thread someone who had EIC have a DDD for 2/13.

@reneekale on TT they have a 2/12/18 date but i didn’t see a date on my transcript. I read on a thread we hopefully will have by 2/15 since we were in the testing batch

I don't see a date on my TT.

@sidneysh25 My return was accepted n the 24th, but I am getting this message. I'm so freaking confused.
The IRS will begin to accept tax returns on 1/29. Until then, we will securely store your return and send it to them when they are ready to receive and process it. We'll email you as soon as your return is accepted.

@reneekale I think it’s because the IRS doesn’t officially open to start processing until the 29th, do you have any credits ? I was accepted on the 22nd but no movement since and that’s because I claim both credits.

Sidney I claimed both credits as well.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies