vaulton

The IRS isn't suppose to start accepting taxes until the 29th but mine was accepted on the 18th. how long will it take for me to receive my taxes based on this information?

This feature is pending. Thanks for your patience.
Didn't get the answer you wanted? Our digital assistant can help you.

We do not know, in part due to the govt shutdown. But likely not before Jan 29 at the earliest.

I WAS ALSO ACCEPTED ON THE 19TH...

Mine accepted on the 19th and track my refund states will be recvd between January 30th and Feb 19th 2018. I was also able to order my return transcripts on 1/22/18.

BellaNJakesMom awesome so your refund has already been approved?? More details please. Did you have eic or acc??

I WAS JUST ABLE TO ORDER MY ACCOUNT AND RETURN TRANSCRIPTS JUST NOW. DOES THAT MEAN IM DONE PROCESSING AND IM GONNA GET A DDD??

I received a text and email sayin the IRS accepted my return on 01/22/2018?
vaulton

Well TurboTax tells me they are accepted but on the IRS2GO app, my taxes say they are just received but they arent approved. So is it approved or not approved..?

Accepted only means the IRS accepted it for processing not that they approved the refund.

I filed mine on the 19th and it still has not been accepted.. but I filed my daughters the same day and hers was accepted the same day... I’m so confused

The IRS has started taking some returns early to test.  But most returns won't be until Jan 29.  Even if a return is accepted early you won't get the refund any sooner.

People already have DDD. We all know they are not gonna issue refunds till 1/29/2018 and 2/15/2018 for people with eic ATC...

@titto20356 TT does not show my refund as approved but, in past years once I was able to order my transcripts DDD came shortly after. I have both EIC and Child tax cedits. Last year I filed Jan 13, accepted on Jan 19th, recvd my refund on Feb 9th.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing