Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

The IRS isn't suppose to start accepting taxes until the 29th but mine was accepted on the 18th. how long will it take for me to receive my taxes based on this information?

My federal was accepted on yesterday, I filed on Tuesday. I was able to order both transcripts as of this morning.

The IRS isn't suppose to start accepting taxes until the 29th but mine was accepted on the 18th. how long will it take for me to receive my taxes based on this information?

I DONT BELIEVE SHE HAS A DATE OR SBTPG HAS HER REFUND... YOU HAVE TO BE APPROVED BEFORE THAT ORGANIZATION GETS YOUR REFUND... WITH THAT BEING SAID, SHE NEEDS TWO BARS TO HAVE THAT OUTCOME..I WOULD DISREGARD HER POST...

@titto20356 I NEVER SAID I RECVD MY MONEY. WHAT I DID SAY WAS THAT THEY HAD MY INFO! I could not log in to SBTPG on Tuesday but was able to yesterday. I have been on here since 2009 and have learned a lot throught the years.

She never said they had her refund, she said they have the refund INFO which is different SBTPG will have refund INFO for a while then when they actually receive the money, they change it to Refund received.  Last year I checked SBTPG many times a day and they had just my refund info

@sidneysh25 I claim both credits, have 1 bar. I have not been approved. I am a,weekly so my WMR updates on Saturdays. I will keep you posted..

@mgeisler49 thank you, you understood exactly! Last year was frustratung. my return was accepted on 1/13 and I didnt get my refund until 2/22. But i will say it was exactly 7 days after 2/15, supposedly the date they started releasing funds. Also WMR bars change 2 days,after I recvd my refund..

@BellaNJakesMom when did the irs approve your return? Are you able to order both transcripts?

@BellaNJakesMom Thank you . Also do all TT filers go through SBTPG first ?  I tried logging in and it kept saying enter correct amount, but my amount has not changed, so I'm confused.

If you had fees taken from your refund then yes @sidneysh25 otherswise if you paid upfront or did the free edition it goes right to your bank

@sidneysh25  did you have your fees deducted frim your refund? If so out in the amount of Federal refynd only, dont include state.

Has anyone been able to order both transcripts yet?

@BellaNJakesMom @mgeisler49 I had them taken out of my refund but when I deduct that amount and try to
Put it it still doesn’t work , just says put in valid amount

@reneekale  I was able to order both.

Question. So I filed on 1/24 was accepted 1/25 I have one bar. I went to  order my transcripts and the earliest ones I could order say 2017 is that right or should they say 2018 they let me order them I’m just confused on what year I was supposed to order.

I believe it would be 2017.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies