Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

lorettaescammm1976
Returning Member

The IRS is bent on accusing people of having to file for 2018 2019 í*%re

[PII removed]

This is proof that the IRS is crooked thinking I was stupid to send this Back to the IRS Office so they could harass me as they avoid giving me my stimulus check because I was always suppose to been doing better than I am struggling and as they steal my riches the IRS is prone to making other areas of the Senate think I am being helped so they descriminate against me and pretend I never requested a stimulus check and on SSI act like I have to file Taxes for 2018 and 2019 and by Law I dont have anything to file for. I aint the illegal identities he is using illegally of me.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Please edit your post and remove the confidential information you just posted. This site can be seen by anyone in the world who logs on. 

@Texas Roger I moved this  post to get it out of public view since it is the weekend.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

@xmasbaby0  Thanks for doing that. I should learn how to do that along with many other things I don't know how to do on this site. 

@Texas Roger Click the three little blue dots on upper right of original post; click Move message.  When it takes you to the next screen, type "Lounge" in that empty box and send it to the Lounge for the Mods to deal with later.  😉

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies