The irs accepted my return on feb 12th & I recieve...

Sleugh3373

The irs accepted my return on feb 12th & I recieved a 12c letter at the end of March, stating they needed my 1099 from unemployment proving the taxes I paid in. Faxed everything to them on March 29th.

DanaB27

Please be aware, the IRS is currently taking longer to process returns because they are backlogged. Please keep checking the IRS Where's My Refund? site for updates. 

Please see What if my IRS refund is taking longer than 21 days? for additional information.

Per the IRS, 

Expect extended delays if you mailed your return or responded to an IRS Notice.