whitneyrd87

The app said I was approved for 1000 dollars thru rapid refund, but I just got an email stating I wasn't approved

Lea25

It will only tell you the pre approved amount. Then it gives you a bunch of information about what it goes through.  You don’t get an official answer until after the IRS accepts your taxes. So the pre approval doesn’t guarantee final approval. 

EbonyL122824

First Century Bank NA will send you an email explaining why you weren’t eligible for the Refund Advance.

If you didn't pre-qualify for Refund Advance, it may be because:

• Your federal refund was not $500 or more.
  • You did not agree to all the Refund Advance terms and conditions.
  • You owed the U.S. Government or your State.
  • You had debt enforced by a State such as, but not limited to, child support obligations, past student loans, tax liens, and any other payments owed to a Federal or State agency.
  • You did not pass the lender’s final evaluation. Subject to review of third-party information.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557