Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I can order my Irs account transcript. Or has a cycle date of 20190505. And a refund date of Feb. 6, 2019. Any info for me

@tsalinas04 I updated last Thursday night on my tax transcript then WMR updated Saturday morning with the same info, I check SBBT this morning but they have not received anything yet, I am hoping to see it received sometime today or tomorrow, my dd is for 2.21.19 so that mean I should have it early Thursday morning, however my bank allows dd to post to my acct the night before around 9pm so I will update when I see something, I also have  a small offset but I don't think that I will be delayed in getting my refund, we shall see....
adrianholguin22
Returning Member

I can order my Irs account transcript. Or has a cycle date of 20190505. And a refund date of Feb. 6, 2019. Any info for me

I have 20190505 with 2/18.  But no refund code or date yet

That cycle code means nothing, Its about the account transcript and the 846 code. if your account transcript does not have it they are still processing it. The new tax codes has screwed everyone up.

The cycle code does mean something lol

I would keep checking your transcripts to be honest. I wouldn’t worry about WMR until your transcripts have a 846 code... There does seem to be a bit of confusion with cycle dates this year but from my own personal experience with my taxes this year my transcripts were updated before my WMR... I have a DDD 2/22 per my account transcript and my 846 refund code is on there so it’s just a waiting game. If it has been the 3 weeks which it seems it has been for most - just call the irs and see if u can get clarity that way

It will probably update overnight, since yesterday was Presidents Day and it was a Federal Holiday.

@angel.johnson68  I’m thinking the same thing. I thought I read somewhere that Saturday’s and Wednesday’s are the good days to check for updates but I could be mistaken. My WMR updated Sunday.lol but it doesn’t say the refund has been sent it’s just at 2 bars. My transcript has the 846 code and a 2/22 date

@nhayomeem327 they will more than likely send it tonight or Wednesday and credit the bank on Friday. Last year that is what happen with me.

@angel.johnson68  I think that’s what happened with me too. Do u have your TurboTax payment come out of your federal? I’ve been checking sbtpg for updates too

@nhayomeem327 no I didn’t go through TurboTax. I went through a free site.

@angel.johnson68  that’s great. That means u will get your funds without dealing with a middle man... Keep us posted with any news

I also have 20190505 with 2/18.  But no refund code or date yet. I wonder why we don't have 846 yet.  Last year I got my return on the 20th (which was the day after President's day).  

Mine updated and then received it 3 days later hoping it's the same this ye

The cycle code 20190505 stands for the year2019, the 05 is the 5th week, and the other 05 stands for the 5th day , which is thursday... the day are numbered
01=Friday
02=Monday
03=Tuesday
04=wed
05=Thursday
Also Feb 18th is 22 days from when u was accepted on the 28th...So with those calculations  with this cycle our ddd should be next Thursday or b4...

@mackin4467 my DDD is 2/22
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies