Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Dahamir Marrero
Returning Member

TGP refund checks not ever received

It's been very frustrating dealing with TGP, they received my refund on 3/11/2022  supposedly my bank account information was incorrect so they had to issue a cashier's check? Anyways they told me a check was mailed to me on 03/22/202 Wich I never received, I spoke with their support center they send me an indemnity bond form to filled out  stating my check was lost or stolen so they could send me a second check, as of today still have not received the second check they supposedly send? I went to the post office this morning and explained 2 checks have been mailed to me and never received, they investigated and could not find any record of any mail coming from TPG. So I called them back this morning and they told me they could not mail me a third check? The only thing they could do it's to put me on s waiting list for them to have my tax refund sent back to the IRS so the IRS could mail me a check? This is crazy!! 

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

TGP refund checks not ever received

Another user recently posted that he almost threw out his check from SBTPG because the envelope it came in looked like junk mail.  Any chance that you (or someone else in your household) may have done that?   

Going forward, you can avoid all this (and save the extra charge) by paying your TT fees upfront with a debit or credit card.  Also consider changing your withholding so that you do not have to wait for a refund at tax time.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies