Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Taxes still not processed

my taxes arent procssed yet
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

54 Replies

I’ve been going through the same thing I filed on the 28th accepted on the 29th had the path message until the 16th. It changed from the path message to they received my refund and it’s still processing. So today I called the irs the man told me there’s no problem with my refund he doesn’t see a date yet but because of the eic and acta that the irs will start issuing them on or before feb 27th. 

I’d feel better if it said approved tbh cuz processing will lead anyone to think there’s a problem especially when everyone else around me is being approved.
mfdwjr

I understand....same here waiting in the wind.....

I called and it was pulled for a review..just like last yr...frustrating

What happened last year when it was pulled for review?

Last yr I made a $40 mistake by putting a form in the wrong spot but I never received a letter about it...only found that out when I called a tax advocate.
mfdwjr

Even when you use turbo tax it does it for you.....how are mistakes made? I filled out mine the same way as last year and still waiting. This is frustrating.

I’m wondering the same thing!

Anyone get an update yet?? I’m filed 1/28 Irs received it on 1/31 and 2 weeks later bars were gone, then 4 days later my 152 code gone, and now just says processing. Smh how crazy, I tried calling and it says to extremely high volumes of calls I would have to call the next business day. I’m praying i see some kind of update this week. I called the offset line and I have none. Tbh I just want to see an deposit date!

Nothing has changed for me I was accepted on the 31st as well and when I called they said it’s under review. I can’t wait 60 days so I’m calling an advocate Wednesday this is ridiculous
mfdwjr

I just got my bars back yesterday it says they received it and it tells me a date finally!!!!! I did call yesterday and nothing was wrong it's just because of the government shut down everything is backed up ....so I was told. But we'll see if the date its telling is correct......

I just called the irs and they sent my case to an advocate I’ll be getting a call within 5 days. They keep telling me they’re reviewing my withholding and it’ll be 45 days but I told them about my situation. Hopefully something can be done.

Same boat, mine were accepted Jan 28th, still says “processing”, called the IRS  and finally got through, apparently there is nothing wrong. They started working on it on Feb 5th and are STILL reviewing. They said I do not have to take any action and I will receive my refund by April 25th! 2 people I know that filed 10 days after me already received their refund. I guess I’ll just keep checking the refund site and hopefully see an approval soon with a date instead of “processing”.

They told you 45 days too? I definitely can’t eait that long lol
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies