Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Taxes 2022 CP503

My question is that I had been sent a letter saying my taxes could have been hacked. Well then about a month later I received another letter saying I owed these new taxes. I paid them in payment over the course of 6 months and paid off my taxes. So, I need turbo taxes to see if we screwed up. I am a card-carrying top of the status line with you guys for at least 5 yrs. Please send me a response by email or call me you have both. I do have the paperwork if you need to see it. 

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

Taxes 2022 CP503

This is a user-to-user community. No one here can email or call you, and we do not have access to your account information or your tax return. Most of us who post here are not TurboTax employees.

I'm not sure what you are asking for. It seems that you have already responded to the IRS notice, so Audit Defense, if you purchased it, is not applicable. If you are saying that you need the TurboTax software for 2022, you can purchase a download at this link. If there is anything else you need, you have to either call TurboTax support or go to a local tax professional for help.

Taxes 2022 CP503

I thought that Turbo tax was supposed to help me thru this adventure. I want to know why I am having to pay more.

Taxes 2022 CP503

@jcrad_2000 wrote:

I thought that Turbo tax was supposed to help me thru this adventure. I want to know why I am having to pay more.

TurboTax is not a paid tax professional so cannot assist you with the IRS.  TurboTax provides tax software only.

Go to this IRS website for a CP503 notice - https://www.irs.gov/individuals/understanding-your-cp503-notice

As stated within the IRS notice -

What is the notice telling me?

This notice is your second reminder that you still owe a balance on one of your tax accounts. You received this notice because we haven’t received your payment or a response to previous notice(s) requesting you pay this balance.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies