Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

The people (susan) give a answer that's not even a answer. How is it you do taxes for thousands of people but the moment there's money to be deposited you say the card you issue us can't be used for the stimulas checks? 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

The cards weren't distributed through SBTPG. They were issued through Intuit/Turbo Tax. 

Well my stimulus check direct deposit on my TurboTax card

Are you being honest? Pics or it didn't happen.

Will my stimulus check get deposited onto my turbo tax card?

So the portal is up and running? The one that is for actual filers and not non-filers? And I wish I could get a straightforward answer if we are going to get our money on our turbo card because I really don't want to mess with the IRS website and put my information in the portal and it take even longer. It's really hard to tell if I should change to my actual bank debit card which is a credit union or if I should just leave it on my Turbo card and leave my Turbo card alone and not change anything?

@Chelseamarie386 - suggest waiting for a week or so.  IF you get the direct deposit that should be next week.  if you don't. you know you'll have to use the portal to update your bank info... and THAT portal won't  be operational until next week in any event, 

@Chkuzman51 , can you kindly post a screenshot? (Hide sensitive info!) 

ANW
Level 1

Is there any new updates for the debit cards??? All my friends who used actual bank account already have their checks or can see them pending

You don't get paid to answer this way do you? 

Will my stimulus check get deposit to my card

I got mine on my TurboTax card everybody!!! 

Hello. Is there any update? Will the stimulus checks be deposited on the turbo tax debit cards? Thank you. 

That really is completely unhelpful. Some are still saying yes, some are still saying no, and some are giving your exact answer, copy and pasted.

Figure it out. Get us a way to input our bank information. 

Really, when? Is this true?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies