Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

11:45 where's the stimulation!

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Direct Deposit received sometime in the last 15 minutes. 2:47 now, never received any pending notifications and no general deposit in my account. Wells Fargo. Best of luck y'all.

Unfortunately Wells Fargo app won't let me screen shot but FYI the deposit came from IRS, not Santa Barbara.

@CMFlunk you had fees taken from your refund as well? 

@Brownsfan6259 

I've asked over on Reddit also, and EVERY person who replied that they received a "general funding" that raised their balance either did the free edition or paid for their fees separately with a credit card. Probably not a great sign for those of us who had their fees taken out by TT. 

@Patrick73. i just hope we all get it cause i know we all could use the money 

@Brownsfan6259 Yes fees were taken from my federal. My gut tell me you're fine.

Im hoping lol @CMFlunk. Ty tho ima be up till at least 430 to see 

@Brownsfan6259 

Very much agreed. 

3 am here a hour and a half and we will know whats going on hopefully 

Filed with Turbotax and paid fees for filing with refund, with direct deposit to personal bank account. Just got the stimulus deposit afew minutes ago in my personal account. 

Well, there's no doubt that plenty of people who had fees deducted from refunds by Santa Barbara are getting their stimulus. I think the big question at this point is if the same will hold true for those with Turbo Cards who also had fees taken by Santa Barbara. Most of this concern comes from them posting on their own page about people with their cards receiving paper checks instead; but not sure they meant Turbo Cards. Santa Barbara is also owned by Green Dot, apparently. 

Starting to feel the frustration creeping up again seeing all the post about personal accounts won’t hate congrats but wtf does that have to do with POS turbo card had anyone who had turbo card received $$ on it yet

@Patrick73 Screenshot_20200415-031029.png

It says here on there sote that we would get it with the debit card so hopefully we do 

Everyone is overreacting asking the same questions over and over. It doesn’t matter if you have a personal bank or TT card. You’re going to get the stimulus deposit on the same card you got your refund. By the end of Wednesday (today) almost all of us are going to see it. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies