Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Same Boat Sir.. it doesn't make sense not to put stimulus check on same card as refund, but I owe so they will fuc/w us sorry man truth hurts sometimes..

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

The bank doesn't want to use their account cause they're not getting any money off of it. I filed mine through turbo tax but I had mine direct deposited into my bank account. I worked at Jackson Hewitt years ago and I called just for my peace of mind and my old boss told me that if fees had to come out the refund then it had to go through the companies bank. If you didn't have fees and it went straight into your bank account then youre good. I just went and did my husbands info the other day cause hes disabled. Still fighting for social security but I still gad to update his info

Your check will go to whatever bank account the irs has on file. As for social security it goes where ever your benefits are deposited. They just said that theyre not doing social security deposits until April 20th

michelle2730
Returning Member

Mine was held same day they said the 9 wks hold is April 22.we should hear something  I'm not that bad off but I'm getting there due to this Corona virus

Mark2020
Returning Member

I filed my 2019 return with TT and had fees withheld from my refund with the balance after fees direct deposited into my account. This morning I checked my account and the stimulus money is there pending until the 15th of April. 

Where can you see this pending? Mines not showing anything pending.

Yeah this is bull**bleep** extremely redicoulas...im not getting any info from turbo tax or anyone..i will NEVER EVER use TurboTax EVER again ...i ask questions anf NO answer..keep getting the run around about the bank they use and non-stop excuses from turbotax

@Mark2020 did u use the Turbo Card??

I called a turbo tax rep on Fri and they said that it won't be deposited into out tt debit card and she send me the link to change my info stupid me didn't read the whole article the link was for anyone who hasn't filed. All I have to say is if I filled out the form and it screws up with me getting bmy check I will never use turbo tax again. I don't understand why they can't just give us a correct answer.

Yea, I'm thinking maybe chime..

Mark2020
Returning Member

Its pending at my Credit Union. I looked at pending transactions and I see its pending with an April 15th date.

Mark2020
Returning Member

No. Used the pay fees with refund and had the rest Direct Deposited to my checking account at my Credit Union. Look at your return you filed with TT and it has the routing and account number that was used on it. My return routing and account numbers on my tt return matches my account at the Credit Union.

Mark2020
Returning Member

I dont use Chime. I use a local Credit Union.

Mark2020
Returning Member

My refund went thru that bank tt uses and my payment still made to my bank account.

Yes I apply with turbotax But i have direct deposit so when do you think stimulus check will go in my bank 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies