Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Bbreydor

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

God isn't going to do anything for us. 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I filed with H n R and received my 19 taxes on a emerald card I didn't know that I can just leave that info to get my stimulus payment so I changed my info on Saturday to my debit card will this effect my stimulus payment n anyway

TurboTax told me today that no one will be getting their stimulus check on their turbo card we will have to wait till the 17th till the irs opens up the Portal to update your direct deposit stuff but they told me to check first to see if your check has been sent out yet if it has it will be at your home in 4 to 5 business days if it has been sent out to update your info and you will get it fast direct deposit

BadenW

And there's your first problem....believing there's a god....

I spoke with a TurboTax representative today and he said yes to the stimulus payment to be deposited to the turbo card. There's an routing and account number with the card. 

Is this true??

We got ours on our turbo card today. So whoever told you that is lying lmao

It can hit anytime. It was a conversation that I needed to hear. It'll be there tomorrow or Wednesday. The reason you cannot see a pending deposit notification is due to how it's set up. 

So will it be on my turbo tax card??

I was told it'll be deposited tomorrow or Wednesday

Yes

Will I get my money on my turboTax card cause last year I got my refund on this

I think there's to much confusion going on their end I just spoke to another person and they said it would be so I have been told it would be and it won't so it's just a waiting game

That form you have to file is an 8826. Its to prove that you're eligible for earned income credit. Got denied for years. My children was under the age of 17. Now that I don't have any dependants to claim just my mother in law they finally accepted the form from me. Jackson Hewitt doesn't know anything about that form. Believe it or not I had to file it on turbo tax. Then when I did and they verified it they took my debt away. Haven't received income tax return since 2010

Theyre saying that if you got it on Jackson Hewitt card or anything like that where the companies bank was used you still have to update your direct deposit info if not then people has to wait for a paper check

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies